The Dallas Cowboys (7-3) will meet NFC East rivals, the Washington Commanders (4-7), on Thursday, November 23, 2023 at AT&T Stadium. The Commanders are significant underdogs in this one, with the spread sitting at 11 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 48 points.
Last time around, the Commanders fell to the New York Giants, with 31-19 being the final score.
In that game against the Giants, Commanders QB Sam Howell completed 31 of 45 passes for 255 yards, with one touchdown and three interceptions.
The Cowboys’ last game was against the Carolina Panthers, and they won by a score of 33-10.
See below as we dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on DISH.
Commanders vs Cowboys Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Dallas (-11)
- Moneyline: Dallas (-591), Washington (+428)
- Total: 48 points
Commanders Betting Info
- In away games, Washington is 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- The Commanders have registered a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- In six away games this year, Washington has gone over the total three times.
- This year, six Commanders games have gone over the point total.
- Howell: 3,038 PASS YDS / 276.2 YPG / 66.7% / 18 TD / 12 INT / 34 CAR / 209 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Brian Robinson Jr.: 138 CAR / 558 YDS / 50.7 YPG / 5 TD / 27 REC / 314 YDS / 28.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Terry McLaurin: 56 REC / 644 YDS / 58.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Logan Thomas: 43 REC / 409 YDS / 40.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Jahan Dotson: 37 REC / 383 YDS / 34.8 YPG / 4 TD
Commanders vs Cowboys Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Cowboys vs Commanders on Fubo)
Go to Source
Title: Washington Commanders vs. Dallas Cowboys odds, tips and betting trends | Week 12
Author: Data Skrive