New York (4-6) brings a three-game losing streak into a matchup with Miami (7-3) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The Dolphins are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 41 points.
The Dolphins beat the Las Vegas Raiders, 20-13, in their last contest.
The Fins’ Tua Tagovailoa went 28-for-39 for 325 yards against the Raiders, with two TDs and one INT.
In their most recent game, the Jets lost versus the Buffalo Bills, 32-6.
Below we dig deep into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on DISH.
Dolphins vs Jets Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Miami (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Miami (-352), New York (+277)
- Total: 41 points
Dolphins Betting Info
- Miami has two wins against the spread and is 2-3 overall, in away games.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-4-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 3-1.
- In five away games this year, Miami has gone over the total twice.
- Games involving the Dolphins have hit the over five times this season.
- Tagovailoa: 2,934 PASS YDS / 293.4 YPG / 69.7% / 21 TD / 8 INT
- Raheem Mostert: 131 CAR / 691 YDS / 69.1 YPG / 11 TD / 20 REC / 158 YDS / 15.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Devon Achane: 39 CAR / 461 YDS / 92.2 YPG / 5 TD / 10 REC / 71 YDS / 14.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 79 REC / 1,222 YDS / 122.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 44 REC / 577 YDS / 64.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Braxton Berrios: 20 REC / 194 YDS / 21.6 YPG / 1 TD
Dolphins vs Jets Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Dolphins vs Jets on Fubo)
Go to Source
Title: Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets odds, tips and betting trends | Week 12
Author: Data Skrive