Detroit (8-2) rides a three-game winning streak into a matchup with Green Bay (4-6) on Thursday, November 23, 2023 at Ford Field. The Lions are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under in the contest is set at 45.5 points.
Against the Los Angeles Chargers in their last game, the Packers won 23-20.
Packers QB Jordan Love went 27-for-40 for 322 yards, with two TDs and no INTs, against the Chargers.
The Lions won versus the Chicago Bears in their last game, 31-26.
See more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on DISH.
Packers vs Lions Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Detroit (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Detroit (-365), Green Bay (+285)
- Total: 45.5 points
Packers Betting Info
- Green Bay has two wins against the spread and is 1-4 overall, away from home.
- The Packers have covered the spread five times this year (5-5-0).
- This year, in three of five road games Green Bay has gone over the total.
- This year, four Packers games have gone over the point total.
- Love: 2,331 PASS YDS / 233.1 YPG / 59.7% / 16 TD / 10 INT / 34 CAR / 182 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- A.J. Dillon: 117 CAR / 405 YDS / 40.5 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 146 YDS / 14.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Aaron Jones: 66 CAR / 245 YDS / 35 YPG / 2 TD / 19 REC / 169 YDS / 24.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Jayden Reed: 32 REC / 463 YDS / 46.3 YPG / 4 TD
- Romeo Doubs: 38 REC / 396 YDS / 39.6 YPG / 7 TD
- Luke Musgrave: 33 REC / 341 YDS / 34.1 YPG / 1 TD
Packers vs Lions Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Lions vs Packers on Fubo)
Go to Source
Title: Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions odds, tips and betting trends | Week 12
Author: Data Skrive