There are numerous player prop betting options on Treylon Burks for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. Burks and the Tennessee Titans (3-6) ready for an AFC South matchup in Week 11 with the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Treylon Burks Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Burks Receiving Stats and Trends
- Burks’ season average of 24.4 receiving yards is 2.4 less than his average over/under (26.8).
- He does not have a touchdown catch this season (in five games).
Bet on Treylon Burks and other players at BetMGM.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 266.8 passing yards the Jaguars give up per game makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Titans are putting up 185.2 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 17th, allowing 227.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Titans rank 16th in run offense (106.4 rushing yards per game) and 16th in run defense (110.6 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- This season, the Titans are accumulating 5.4 yards per play (16th in the league), while giving up 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (24th in the NFL).
Go to Source
Title: Treylon Burks player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Titans vs. Jaguars
Author: Data Skrive