Check out these betting insights before placing player prop wagers on Sean Tucker for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Tucker and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) play the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Sean Tucker Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Tucker Rushing Stats and Trends
- Tucker’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 8.3 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 0.6 yards.
- He has not found paydirt on the ground through three games.
Bet on Sean Tucker and other players at BetMGM.
Buccaneers Vs. 49ers Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the 49ers are fourth in the league, giving up 83.1 yards per game.
- The 221.4 passing yards the 49ers yield per game makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season.
- With 266.9 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Buccaneers have been forced to lean on their 15th-ranked passing offense (228.6 passing yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- While the Buccaneers’ run defense ranks sixth with 87.2 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking worst (78.1 rushing yards per game).
- The Buccaneers are accumulating 5.2 yards per play (22nd in the league), while giving up 5.8 per play on the defensive side of the ball (26th in the NFL) this season.
Go to Source
Title: Sean Tucker player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Buccaneers vs. 49ers
Author: Data Skrive