There are numerous player prop betting options on Trey Palmer for the 4:05 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. Palmer’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) and the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) meet in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium.
Trey Palmer Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-118)
Palmer Receiving Stats and Trends
- Palmer averages 20.9 receiving yards, 0.6 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine), he has totaled over 21.5 receiving yards.
- Palmer picks up 20.9 receiving yards per game, 1.3 more than his average prop total (19.6).
- In four of seven games this season, Palmer has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- He has two touchdown catches this season in nine games, one apiece on two occasions.
Bet on Trey Palmer and other players at BetMGM.
Buccaneers Vs. 49ers Stats and Trends
- The 49ers have the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 221.4 yards per game through the air.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (266.9 passing yards allowed per game), the Buccaneers have put up better results offensively, ranking 15th in the NFL by averaging 228.6 passing yards per game.
- While the Buccaneers’ run defense ranks sixth with 87.2 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking worst (78.1 rushing yards per game).
- The Buccaneers are allowing 5.8 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (26th in the NFL), while accumulating 5.2 per play (22nd in the league) on offense this season.
Go to Source
Title: Trey Palmer player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Buccaneers vs. 49ers
Author: Data Skrive