Here are the key insights and trends you need to know about Terrace Marshall Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 11 matchup features Marshall’s Carolina Panthers (1-8) taking on the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Terrace Marshall Jr. Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Marshall Receiving Stats and Trends
- Marshall’s average prop total for receiving yards is 13.6. He has collected 5.5 more per game than that.
- He does not have a touchdown catch this year (in seven games).
Bet on Terrace Marshall Jr. and other players at BetMGM.
Panthers Vs. Cowboys Stats and Trends
- This week Marshall will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (166 yards allowed per game).
- The Panthers are averaging 185.2 passing yards per game offensively this year (26th in NFL), and they are giving up 176.4 passing yards per game (sixth) on the other side of the ball.
- The Panthers are averaging 90.3 rushing yards per game on offense (27th in the NFL), and they rank 26th defensively with 131.9 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Panthers rank second-worst in offensive yards per play (4.6), but they’ve been better on defense, ranking 11th with 5.3 yards per play allowed.
Go to Source
Title: Terrace Marshall Jr. player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Panthers vs. Cowboys
Author: Data Skrive