Here are some key trends and stats to parse before placing any bets on Pierre Strong Jr.’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC North opponents square off in Week 11 when Strong’s Cleveland Browns (6-3) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Pierre Strong Jr. Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Strong Rushing Stats and Trends
- Strong’s rushing yards per game average this season of 16.9 yards is 15.6 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (1.3).
- He has rushed for a touchdown once this season in six games.
Bet on Pierre Strong Jr. and other players at BetMGM.
Browns Vs. Steelers Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Steelers are 24th in the league, allowing 131.2 yards per game.
- This week Strong will face the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense (248.4 yards allowed per game).
- Defensively, the Browns have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best by surrendering only 151.1 passing yards per game. They rank 25th on offense (185.3 passing yards per game).
- The Browns own the seventh-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (91.6 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking second-best with 147.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Browns have the second-best defense this season in terms of yards per play (4.9 yards per play allowed), but they rank third-worst offensively (4.9 yards per play).
Go to Source
Title: Pierre Strong Jr. player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Browns vs. Steelers
Author: Data Skrive