Here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC South foes meet in Week 11 when Westbrook-Ikhine and the Tennessee Titans (3-6) take on the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-118)
Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Stats and Trends
- Westbrook-Ikhine’s 29.1 receiving yards average is 8.6 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- He has totaled over 20.5 receiving yards in six of eight games this year.
- Westbrook-Ikhine picks up 29.1 receiving yards per game, 5.6 more than his average over/under (23.5).
- Westbrook-Ikhine has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in three of five games this year.
- In three of eight games this season, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and other players at BetMGM.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- This week Westbrook-Ikhine will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (266.8 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans are averaging 185.2 passing yards per game on offense this season (26th in NFL), and they are giving up 227.4 passing yards per game (17th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Titans are putting up 106.4 rushing yards per game on offense (16th in the NFL), and they rank 16th defensively with 110.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are giving up 5.7 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (24th in the NFL), while putting up 5.4 per play (16th in the league) on offense this season.
Go to Source
Title: Nick Westbrook-Ikhine player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Titans vs. Jaguars
Author: Data Skrive