Before Jeff Wilson Jr. and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Wilson and the Miami Dolphins (6-3) play the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) in a Week 11 matchup at Hard Rock Stadium.
Jeff Wilson Jr. Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Wilson Rushing Stats and Trends
- Wilson gains 11.8 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (21.5 yards).
- He has not hit paydirt on the ground through three games.
Bet on Jeff Wilson Jr. and other players at BetMGM.
Dolphins Vs. Raiders Stats and Trends
- Wilson will go up against a Raiders squad that allows 135.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- The Raiders are allowing 198.7 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by compiling 287.4 per game. They rank 13th on defense (216.2 passing yards allowed per game).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking second-best in the NFL by compiling 147.9 per game. They rank 13th on defense (106.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Dolphins rank 13th in yards per play allowed this year (5.4), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 7.2 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Jeff Wilson Jr. player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Dolphins vs. Raiders
Author: Data Skrive