For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, oddsmakers have issued player prop betting options on Jalen Guyton. Guyton’s Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) and the Green Bay Packers (3-6) square off in Week 11 at Lambeau Field.
Jalen Guyton Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
Guyton Receiving Stats and Trends
- Guyton’s 20.5 receiving yards per game are 8.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- In one of two games this season, he has gained more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Guyton has an average receiving yards over/under of 24.5. But he is accumulating 4.0 less yards per game than that.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Jalen Guyton and other players at BetMGM.
Chargers Vs. Packers Stats and Trends
- The 187.6 passing yards the Packers yield per game makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks worst in the NFL (291.2 passing yards allowed per game), the Chargers have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth in the NFL by totaling 249.1 passing yards per game.
- The Chargers are averaging 100.8 rushing yards per game offensively this season (22nd in NFL), and they are giving up 102 rushing yards per game (11th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense in terms of yards per play that ranks third-worst in the NFL (6.2 yards per play allowed), the Chargers have played better on offense, ranking 11th in the NFL by totaling 5.7 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Jalen Guyton player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Chargers vs. Packers
Author: Data Skrive