For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, oddsmakers have issued player props on Devin Singletary. Singletary and the Houston Texans (5-4) play the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) in Week 11 at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Devin Singletary Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 78.5 (-115)
Singletary Rushing Stats and Trends
- Singletary rushes for 39.9 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 78.5 yards.
- He has collected more than 78.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Singletary has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (26.3) by 13.6 yards.
- Singletary went over his rushing yards total twice in seven opportunities this year.
- He has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Bet on Devin Singletary and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- Singletary will go up against a Cardinals squad that allows 134.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- The 208.4 yards per game the Cardinals are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans sport the 24th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (246.4 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 274.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans are compiling 98.2 rushing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL), and they rank eighth defensively with 93.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Texans rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Devin Singletary player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Texans vs. Cardinals
Author: Data Skrive