There are numerous player prop betting options on Brock Wright for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. NFC North opponents hit the field in Week 11 when Wright and the Detroit Lions (7-2) meet the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field.
Brock Wright Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 5.5 (-120)
Wright Receiving Stats and Trends
- Wright’s 13.6 receiving yards average is 8.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 80.0% of his games this season (four out of five), he has totaled over 5.5 receiving yards.
- Wright’s average over/under for receiving yards is 2.7. He has collected 10.9 more per game than that.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Brock Wright and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The 248.2 yards per game the Bears are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions rank 20th in pass defense this season (231.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been clicking on all fronts in the running game this year, as they rank fourth-best in rushing offense (139 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (79.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking third-best in the NFL by averaging 6.1 yards per play. They rank 18th on defense (5.6 yards per play allowed).
Go to Source
Title: Brock Wright player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Lions vs. Bears
Author: Data Skrive