Before Austin Hooper hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key insights you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Hooper and the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) play the Miami Dolphins (6-3) in a Week 11 matchup at Hard Rock Stadium.
Austin Hooper Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Hooper Receiving Stats and Trends
- Hooper picks up 15 receiving yards per game, 2.9 more than his average prop total (12.1).
- Having played nine games this year, he has not caught a touchdown pass.
Bet on Austin Hooper and other players at BetMGM.
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Stats and Trends
- This week Hooper will face the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense (216.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Raiders are compiling 192.1 passing yards per game on offense (23rd in the NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 198.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders rank third-worst in rushing offense (83.3 rushing yards per game) and fourth-worst in rushing defense (135.6 rushing yards per game allowed) this season.
- The Raiders are putting up 5 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, giving up 5.4 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Austin Hooper player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Raiders vs. Dolphins
Author: Data Skrive