Before Adam Trautman hits the field Sunday at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key insights you should know before you place a bet on his player prop bet markets. This Week 11 matchup features Trautman’s Denver Broncos (4-5) taking on the Minnesota Vikings (6-4) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Adam Trautman Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Denver Broncos vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-110)
Trautman Receiving Stats and Trends
- Trautman’s 10.5 receiving yards per game are two fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- He has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards in 37.5% of his opportunities this year (three of eight).
- Trautman’s season average of 10.5 receiving yards is two fewer than his average over/under (12.5).
- Trautman has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- In one of eight games this season, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Adam Trautman and other players at BetMGM.
Broncos Vs. Vikings Stats and Trends
- The Vikings are allowing 224.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- While the Broncos’ pass defense ranks 23rd with 243.4 passing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (184.6 passing yards per game).
- The Broncos have the 12th-ranked rushing offense this season (117.3 rushing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking worst with 158.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- In addition to 6.7 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Broncos have posted the 15th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.5).
Go to Source
Title: Adam Trautman player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Broncos vs. Vikings
Author: Data Skrive