Player prop bets will be available for Samaje Perine ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. The Denver Broncos (4-5) and Perine face off versus the Minnesota Vikings (6-4) in a Week 11 matchup from Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Samaje Perine Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Denver Broncos vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-111)
Perine Rushing Stats and Trends
- The average rushing yards over/under Perine has had set this season (3.5) is below his rushing yard average on the year (12.3).
- He does not have a rushing TD through nine games.
Bet on Samaje Perine and other players at BetMGM.
Broncos Vs. Vikings Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Vikings are 10th in the league, giving up 98.8 yards per game.
- This week Perine will face the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense (224.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Broncos rank fifth-worst in passing offense (184.6 passing yards per game), but they’ve been slightly better on defense, ranking 23rd with 243.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- With 158.3 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Broncos have been forced to ask their 12th-ranked running game (117.3 rushing yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- In addition to 6.7 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Broncos have posted the 15th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.5).
Go to Source
Title: Samaje Perine player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Broncos vs. Vikings
Author: Data Skrive