There are numerous player prop bets on Quentin Johnston for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. Johnston’s Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) and the Green Bay Packers (3-6) hit the field in Week 11 at Lambeau Field.
Quentin Johnston Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Johnston Receiving Stats and Trends
- Johnston averages 18.0 receiving yards, 17.5 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- He has put up over 35.5 receiving yards in one out of nine games this season.
- Johnston’s season average of 18.0 receiving yards is 5.9 less than his average prop total (23.9).
- In three of five games, Johnston has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Quentin Johnston and other players at BetMGM.
Chargers Vs. Packers Stats and Trends
- This week Johnston will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense (187.6 yards allowed per game).
- With 291.2 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Chargers have been forced to lean on their eighth-ranked passing offense (249.1 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- Offensively, the Chargers rank 22nd in the NFL with 100.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 12th in rushing yards allowed per contest (102).
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense in terms of yards per play that ranks third-worst in the NFL (6.2 yards per play allowed), the Chargers have put up better results offensively, ranking 11th in the NFL by putting up 5.7 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Quentin Johnston player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Chargers vs. Packers
Author: Data Skrive