Here are some key trends and stats to know before placing any wagers on Nico Collins’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Collins and the Houston Texans (5-4) play the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) in Week 11 at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Nico Collins Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-118)
Collins Receiving Stats and Trends
- Collins averages 78.9 receiving yards, 22.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In four out of eight games this year, he has totaled over 56.5 receiving yards.
- Collins picks up 78.9 receiving yards per game, 25.4 more than his average prop total (53.5).
- In three of seven games this season, Collins has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In three of eight games this season, he has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Bet on Nico Collins and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- The Cardinals are giving up 208.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans own the 24th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (246.4 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking second-best with 274.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans rank 25th in run offense (98.2 rushing yards per game) and eighth in run defense (93.6 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Texans rank 18th in yards per play allowed this season (5.6), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: Nico Collins player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Texans vs. Cardinals
Author: Data Skrive