There are numerous player prop betting options on Adam Thielen for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. This Week 11 matchup features Thielen’s Carolina Panthers (1-8) taking on the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Adam Thielen Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-118)
Thielen Receiving Stats and Trends
- Thielen’s 72.4 receiving yards average is 13.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- He has put up over 58.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine).
- Thielen’s season average of 72.4 receiving yards is 13.5 more than his average prop total (58.9).
- In four of seven games this season, Thielen has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In four of nine games this season, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Adam Thielen and other players at BetMGM.
Panthers Vs. Cowboys Stats and Trends
- The 166 yards per game the Cowboys are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers are totaling 185.2 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the NFL), and they rank sixth on defense with 176.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Panthers are putting up 90.3 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 26th, surrendering 131.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Panthers have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this season, ranking second-worst with 4.6 yards per play. Defensively, they rank 11th in the NFL (5.3 yards per play allowed).
Go to Source
Title: Adam Thielen player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Panthers vs. Cowboys
Author: Data Skrive