For Monday’s game, which kicks off at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN, sportsbooks have installed player prop betting options on Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Valdes-Scantling’s Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) square off in Week 11 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 20, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-115)
Valdes-Scantling Receiving Stats and Trends
- Valdes-Scantling’s 27.7 receiving yards average is 9.2 more than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- He has gained over 18.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his opportunities this season (five out of nine).
- Valdes-Scantling picks up 27.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 more than his average over/under (20.9).
- In four of five games, Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Marquez Valdes-Scantling and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The Eagles have the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 257 yards per game through the air.
- The Chiefs have been clicking on all fronts in the passing game this season, as they rank fifth-best in passing offense (264.9 passing yards per game) and fifth-best in passing defense (176 passing yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, the Chiefs rank 19th in the NFL with 103.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 17th in rushing yards allowed per contest (112.2).
- The Chiefs are gaining 5.9 yards per play on offense (seventh in the league), while featuring the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Go to Source
Title: Marquez Valdes-Scantling player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Chiefs vs. Eagles
Author: Data Skrive