Here are the key stats and trends you need to know about George Pickens and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC North foes hit the field in Week 11 when Pickens and the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) meet the Cleveland Browns (6-3) at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
George Pickens Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-118)
Pickens Receiving Stats and Trends
- Pickens’ 62.9 receiving yards average is 28.4 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine), he has totaled over 34.5 receiving yards.
- Pickens’ season average of 62.9 receiving yards is 12.6 more than his average prop total (50.3).
- Pickens has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (twice in four games).
- He has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of nine played, but only a single TD each time.
Bet on George Pickens and other players at BetMGM.
Steelers Vs. Browns Stats and Trends
- The Browns are conceding 151.1 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Steelers have been a bottom-five pass offense this season, ranking fourth-worst with 180.3 passing yards per game. On defense, they are ranked 27th in the NFL (248.4 passing yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Steelers rank 20th in the NFL with 103.2 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 24th in rushing yards allowed per contest (131.2).
- This season, the Steelers are putting up 5 yards per play (27th in the league), while surrendering 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (27th in the NFL).
Go to Source
Title: George Pickens player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Steelers vs. Browns
Author: Data Skrive