Player prop betting options will be available for DeVonta Smith ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) and the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) meet in Week 11 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
DeVonta Smith Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 20, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-118)
Smith Receiving Stats and Trends
- Smith’s 59.2 receiving yards average is 2.7 more than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- He has recorded more than 56.5 receiving yards in three out of nine games this season.
- Smith picks up 59.2 receiving yards per game, 9.6 more than his average over/under (49.6).
- Smith has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of six games.
- He has four games with a touchdown catch this season, out of nine played, but only a single TD each time.
Bet on DeVonta Smith and other players at BetMGM.
Eagles Vs. Chiefs Stats and Trends
- This week Smith will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (176 yards allowed per game).
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (257 passing yards allowed per game), the Eagles have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th in the NFL by totaling 247.1 passing yards per game.
- The Eagles have the eighth-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (129.7 per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking best with just 66.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Eagles rank 11th in offensive yards per play (5.7) and 18th in yards per play allowed (5.6) this year.
Go to Source
Title: DeVonta Smith player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Eagles vs. Chiefs
Author: Data Skrive