Here are the key insights and trends you need to know about C.J. Stroud and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Stroud and the Houston Texans (5-4) hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) in a Week 11 matchup at NRG Stadium.
C.J. Stroud Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Stroud Passing Stats and Trends
- Stroud has passed for more than his season prop average (230.3 yards) by 61.5 yards per game.
- In seven of nine games this season, he has thrown a touchdown pass — and five of those games included multiple TD passes.
- In two of nine games this year, Stroud has thrown an interception, but he had only one INT each time.
Bet on C.J. Stroud and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- The 208.4 yards per game the Cardinals are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans have the 24th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (246.4 allowed per game), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking second-best with 274.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans are totaling 98.2 rushing yards per game on offense this year (25th in NFL), and they are allowing 93.6 rushing yards per game (eighth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Texans rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6.0 yards per play.
Go to Source
Title: C.J. Stroud player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 11 | Texans vs. Cardinals
Author: Data Skrive